If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Monday, October 27, 2008

Nasi Lemak


Nasi lemak again, this time I cooked my own chili sambal recipe, healthy way of rice (no coconut), fried luncheon meat, fried lady finger (my daughter and i favorite vege) and the rest.

The recipe of this chili sambal is very simple, just cook (malay usually say it as tumis) blend chili ( dried chili) with a lot of cooking oil, tumis at least 1 hour. Lastly add in blend onion, sugar and salt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sonia..I love Nasi Gorang...but have never had Nasi Lemak...this looks GORGEOUS !

PS : I left a comment for you previously about an AWARD for you at my place. Not sure if you noticed my remark, so this is just to let you again...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin