If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Herbal Eggs ( Car Yeh Tan)

Tonight I need to prepare Herbal Eggs for my daughter to bring it to school for celebration of Children's days. Nowadays, childrens have to bring something (either food, gifts, drink & etc) to school when Children's days. When I was young, I can remembered we dont need to bring anything instead teachers will prepare for us, we just enjoy our Children's day.

Anyway, I will start to cook it from tonight and let it cook in the slowcooker until tomorrow morning, I'm sure it will taste good. Again, I followed to " Twister" recipe, photos of my herbal eggs which I cooked for the 1st time on 3rd Oct.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Have not had Char Yip Tan for a long while!

Anonymous said...

Hi, can share the recipe for this?

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Wow, you just remind me i have almost 2 years did not make this eggs. I don't really remember the recipe, what I can remember is buy a packet of herbs packet for char yeah tan from Yee Yang Sang shop, add some light soy sauce and salt , cook over slow cooker overnight. Anyway, I will try again this recipe and will share the recipe soon.

Gold G Bio Sea Cucumber said...

I am amazed at this blog
Warm greetings from Indonesian blogger
Thank you so much

Blog Widget by LinkWithin